Sr. IT Auditor
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Summary:Working under limited supervision, leads and performs a
variety of tasks, including information technology audits, IT SOX
404 testing, and assisting with operational, financial, and
compliance audits to add value and improve the organization's
operations.Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and perform audit testing and lead IT audits as
- Understand and apply audit methodology and professional
- Work closely with the IT audit leadership in the development of
audit scope, objectives and testing attributes.
- Perform engagement level risk assessments of IT platforms and
- Summarize and analyze data obtained for evidence of
deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of
compliance with laws, government regulations and management
policies or procedures.
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate documentation of work
performed, as well as issues and observations identified using oral
and written forms of communication.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to reduce risk and
improve the overall effectiveness and operational efficiency of the
- Assist in providing data for compilation of reports for Meta
- Lead and participate in business and departmental projects that
require analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving IT internal audit,
changes in technology, and evolving cybersecurity laws and
regulations that could impact the organization.
- Assist in the development of less-experienced staff through the
review of audit work papers and timely feedback.
- Regularly provide status reports for assigned engagements.
- Complete annual required educational requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Job
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, computer science, business, or other
- Three to four years related experience and/or training.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or
- Experience testing IT general controls and application
- Sarbanes-Oxley testing experience
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Knowledge of banking and cybersecurity regulatory compliance,
policies and procedures preferred
- Familiarity with internal audit professional standards
- Data extraction or data analytics software experience
preferred.To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The
requirements listed in this description are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.Note: Management reserves the right to
assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job
description at any time.Work Environment/Physical Demands:This
position is largely self-directed, and requires a thorough
understanding of company policy, procedures and values. Team
members will be required to adhere to safety requirements at all
times and in all work environments.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to
- Lifting requirement Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of
force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects,
including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of
the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required
only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of
the position satisfactorily with interruptions and/or
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per
week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays,
evenings and weekends as business demands.MetaBank is an Equal
510-AuditLocation: Sioux Falls, SD
Keywords: MetaBank, Sioux Falls , Sr. IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!