Sales Executive, Digital Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI)
Company: Thomson Reuters
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- > Sales Executive, Digital Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI) -
Grand Rapids, MI Sales Executive, Digital Marketing (Grand Rapids,
MI) Job Description
Sales Executive Job Description: Are you passionate about the
chance to bring your sales experience to a world class company that
is market leading for both content and technology? Does hearing
that we are completely committed to organic growth and that we have
extensive investments to expand our sales capability excite you? Do
you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth
within a specific territory? Are you motivated by uncapped
commissions? We are looking for you!What You'll Do: As a Sales
Executive you will be responsible for developing and growing new
customer accounts in the legal community within an assigned
territory. Each territory consists of a large base of small/solo
(1-10 attorney) firms. You will utilize your prospecting and
consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify
opportunities to provide FindLaw web-based marketing and
advertising solutions. You will also be responsible to partner with
our internal Account Management team related to the post-sales
satisfaction and retention of existing FindLaw customers.--About
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a
monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web-based marketing
strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and
will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by
maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM
database including activity, closing, project forecast, close
ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of
products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and
new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and
maintain current and potential client relationships.--
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or
feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal
resources, including relevant business issues and industry
information for utilization in development of market specific
action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company
events.About You:Experience & Experience:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in outside sales in a professional B2B
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and
consistently achieving performance at 100%+.
- Previous sales experience in online/advertising environment a
plus.--Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of sales process, methods and
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts
requiring heavy prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and
- Strong Interpersonal skills, ability to interpret marketplace
needs and translate them into products and/or services.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Proven organization skills, effective time management skills
and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly
through self-initiative and discipline.
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, internet applications,
- Ability to be actively in the field on most business days with
some overnight travel based on territory to various client
sites.What's in it for you!
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a
market dominant position for both content and technology and is
passionate about giving back to the community.
- You are will be joining a growing sales team that has the
commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made
investments to expand the sales team capability.
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly
related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package.FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters
business, is the world's leading provider of online legal
information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw
has grown significantly since its establishment in 1995, now
employing more than 1,000 talented people with global operations in
the United States, India and the United Kingdom. FindLaw's
effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include
award-winning websites, custom video, online attorney profiles,
social media solutions, search engine marketing and online
advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting
them with people who need their expertise.-- Do you want to be part
of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work?
How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent,
just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing
just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and
services include highly specialized information-enabled software
and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals
combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We
help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time
for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising,
advocating, negotiating, governing and informing. We are powered by
the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries,
where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally
in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and
inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and
transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue
them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that
move society forward.-- Accessibility-- As a global business, we
rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals.
To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in
all our operations around the world regardless of race, color,
sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age,
marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is
proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer providing a drug-free workplace. We also make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for
sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on
Gary-Indiana-United States of America;Grand Rapids-Michigan-United
States of America Share This Job Locations: Gary-Indiana-United
States of America; Grand Rapids-Michigan-United States of
Keywords: Thomson Reuters, Sioux Falls , Sales Executive, Digital Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI), Advertising , Gary, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!