Company: R&P Group
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Ready to join a serious Fintech team with a clear vision and
focus on the future of digital payments, where you will be valued,
respected, and part of something big? This is a chance to be part
of a growing business and have a direct impact in moving the needle
as you help Financial Institutions stand out with the ability to
deliver a full range of smart digital payment solutions, including
Bill Pay, P2P, A2A, and loan payment solutions that take advantage
of modern technologies (such as the cloud, AI, API, Open data
exchange and work-flow management) to deliver the most innovative,
engaging, and feature-rich digital payment experiences in the
marketplace today. Your financial institution clients will be able
to better engage customers as well as attract the next generation
with a beautiful, user-friendly, fully integrated payments
experience. If you are a motivated, high energy sales driver with a
proven track record of selling enterprise-level software and
services to Tier I and II large FIs (ideally those with over $10
Billion in assets), this is your chance to have an immediate impact
on building a world-class organization, and to advance financially
and professionally with uncapped commission potential. Overview:
Reporting directly to the Chief Sales Officer, you will sell
digital payment solutions to the Tier I and II large bank market.
- Execute the direct sales plan for the company including
strategy and key tactics.
- Manage the full sales cycle from active prospecting to closing
to Tier I and II banks - including reach out efforts, qualifying
leads and lead follow-up.
- Conduct prospect sales presentations working closely with
experienced sales engineers and subject matter experts (SME's) in
successfully closing new sales.
- Produce proposals and other deliverables that effectively
communicate the proposed solution and the total value that is
- Negotiate prospective pricing with management's support and
- Ensure successful hand-off of new clients to the
implementations team after the sale.
- Provide input to marketing as it relates to business
development and lead generation support.
- Update management on what is being seen and heard in the
- Participate in relevant industry conferences/trade shows and
generate leads from them.
- Work with a sales force automation tool to prepare all required
management reports including activity and pipeline reporting.
- Participate in periodic senior management and team meetings as
requested. Ideal Background:
- Positive, high integrity and high energy self-starter who is
excited about hitting the streets and developing sales
opportunities from the ground up.
- A successful track record selling technology into larger Tier I
and Tier II banks.
- Interested in being a key member of contributing to a
fast-paced, high growth opportunity.
- Ability to establish rapport immediately with others, and to
build long-lasting relationships.
- Consultative/solutions-oriented sales approach.
- Team player willing to contribute to what it takes to be
- Excellent work organization, attention to detail, and adept at
managing multiple projects.
- Polished, engaging, and confident presenter along with
excellent writing skills.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%). Ideal Experience:
- 10+ years of successfully selling payment services to Tier I
and II banks.
- Experience with/knowledge of the financial services industry,
particularly the financial payments industry including Bill Pay,
P2P, A2A, etc. and a broad knowledge of the industry
- Understanding of the integration to core, online, and mobile
banking with deep knowledge of the various industry providers.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals.
- An excellent reputation and established contacts at Tier I and
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
R&P Group is an executive search firm specializing in credit
card recruiting, commercial credit card recruiting, payment
processing recruiting, fintech recruiting, card sales recruiting,
and prepaid card recruiting. R&P Group's relationship-oriented
approach, due diligence and personalized service have led to many
long-term clients, both with employers and candidates. R&P
Group is based in Sioux Falls, SD and has clients all over the
Keywords: R&P Group, Sioux Falls , Principal Consultant, Education / Teaching , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!