Company: Furniture Mart USA
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Grow with our family as an IT Engineer at our Furniture Mart USA
Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD!This is an exciting opportunity
for an individual with strong diagnostic and problem-solving
skills, solid technical experience, and a desire to provide
excellent service to our internal customers.
- Full-Time: INCLUDING days, evenings, on-call hours, and
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and
- Creating technical reports for other IT staff, product
documentation and other records.
- Preparing cost estimates for management, and finishing projects
on time and within budget for IT systems.
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product
- Testing electronics for problems and proposing solutions.
- Creating accurate project specifications for IT systems.
- Designing engineering experiments for IT systems.
- Communicating with clients and coworkers about analysis
- Install application and operating system software on PC's and
servers, and maintain both physical and virtual server environments
consisting of Windows, Linux and AIX operating systems
- Maintain and upgrade telephone systems & software
- Administer email and anti-virus systems
- Monitor software licenses and procedures to ensure
- Troubleshoot at the physical level of the network
- Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to network
hardware, such as routers, switches and wireless
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities - With our promote-from-within-first
philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their
strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional
opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health
Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral
Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture,
mattresses, and accessories! REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess knowledge of operating systems, VMware or
virtualization, Windows, AIX, Linux, etc., Microsoft Office
- Ability to coordinate with vendors, research, propose and
implement new systems
- Meet the essential physical requirements of the position
including the ability to lift, run cables in ceilings, bend,
crouch, stoop and climb
- Advanced skills using company software.
- Design thinking for product inventions and enhancements.
- Soft skills including a positive attitude, flexibility and
- Be able to travel occasionally to our other locations
- A minimum two-year degree from a college or technical school
WITH three to five years of related experience
- Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check prior
to starting employment
HOW TO APPLY:IN PERSON at Furniture Mart USA Distribution Center -
140 E Hinks Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57104ONLINE at
furnituremartusa.com/careers Furniture Mart USA is an Equal
Keywords: Furniture Mart USA, Sioux Falls , IT Engineer, Engineering , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!