Mechanic - SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Company: Mobility Works
Posted on: January 24, 2023
MobilityWorks , serves the disabled community with wheelchair
accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as
commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair
users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they
desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this
MobilityWorks is seeking a Service Mechanic . We provide a great
work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home
spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE-
MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part
of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and
contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our
mission and make every effort to live our core values.
What you get to accomplish:
- Complete basic/general mechanical repair and maintenance of
vehicles. Read and complete tasks as communicated through written
- Complete tire rotations. Complete brake jobs. Complete oil
changes. Complete general maintenance and repair of all general
- Install adaptive equipment into vehicles as assigned.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure quality of installations and
repairs. Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Attend and participate in company and department meetings,
in-services, and trainings as required.
- Maintain utilization and efficiency numbers as required per
their assigned title at a minimum.
What you should possess:
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience,
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience.
- High school diploma or GED required
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance - Hours of operation 8-5, Monday through
Friday, no late nights! No weekends!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: Mobility Works, Sioux Falls , Mechanic - SIGN ON BONUS!!!, Engineering , Tea, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!