Service Desk Engineer III
Company: Avel eCare
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Overview: Service Desk Engineer IIISIOUX FALLS, SD General
Hours: Monday - Friday (typically days)Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt
Department: Service Desk Engineer IISchedule: Full-Time (80 hours/2
weeks, 0.1 FTE) SUMMARY: The Service Desk Engineer II assists in
the maintenance, support, and installation of devices and software
for end users and customers. This includes installing, diagnosing,
repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and software while
ensuring optimal performance. Provides support and maintenance of
technologies as required to improve customers ability to leverage
technology to support clinical operations. Assists management with
complex projects and assumes ongoing support of system
infrastructure. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Interacts with end-users and customers to obtain clarification
of problems and provide resolution for system failures or
- Utilizes a ticket system to track work orders and escalate as
- Sets up and installs hardware and software for end users.
- Creates new user accounts.
- Provides access to users across different platforms.
- Repairs and maintains PC, printer, software, and associated
peripheral equipment as necessary to maintain proper
- Troubleshoot incidents for end users and customers.
- Maintains logs and device inventories.
- Contributes to knowledge base maintenance.
- Consults with management and/or senior team members to solve.
operational/repair/maintenance problems and help design methods and
procedures to improve the efficiency, productivity and control of
- Participate in rotational on-call support schedule for urgent
issues. REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate s degree in related area preferred.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- 2 years related experience and/or training preferred. REQUIRED
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Microsoft or other relevant network, systems, or administration
certifications are preferred. About Avel eCareAvel eCare is a
nationally recognized telemedicine care provider offering the
largest and most comprehensive virtual health networks in the
world. Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Avel operates a
multispecialty telemedicine network, partnering with more than 650
health care systems, rural hospitals, outpatient clinics, long-term
care facilities, school districts, prisons, skilled nursing
facilities and law enforcement agencies to deliver innovative
telemedicine care across the country.During the past three decades,
Avel has developed eight distinct telehealth services, Behavioral
Health, Critical Care, Emergency, Hospitalist, Pharmacy, Specialty
Care, Senior Care and School Health in response to needs expressed
by the communities and clinicians whom Avel serves. Within the past
year alone, Avel s virtual health care delivery model has impacted
the lives of nearly two million patients. The efficiency of these
telehealth services have saved health care costs and unnecessary
time and travel for patients and physicians. On a national and
world level, we are a model of how telehealth presents effective
solutions today and tomorrow s most daunting challenges. An
innovative spirit among Avel eCare employees provided the spark
that started Avel eCare s telemedicine movement and is what
continues to fuel our ability to transform the way healthcare is
delivered across the world today. When you join the Avel team, you
ll appreciate the dedication, collaboration and support of other
highly skilled professionals who work with you onsite in our
virtual hospital hub or through our remote workforce.MissionEvery
person and every community deserves access to high quality care.
Avel s experts collaborate with local clinicians through
telemedicine, to deliver high quality care when and where it s
needed.VisionAvel eCare serves as a catalyst for change. We are
creating a future of health care without boundaries through
Service, Quality, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Keywords: Avel eCare, Sioux Falls , Service Desk Engineer III, Engineering , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...