Branch Manager II
Company: Great Western Bank
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 9, 2021
General Description and Essential FunctionsResponsible for the
development and growth of the retail branch's key drivers to
include growth of branch deposits, loans, net income, operating
budget, marketing plan, management of risk, and development of
employees. Leads business development goals and objectives,
staffing models, schedules and performance standards. Embraces and
works to achieve the mission and values of the organization. The
branch manager level is determined by valuing a number of key
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the branch
activities, including but not limited to business development,
sales and service, expense controls, credit, community leadership,
budgeting, achieving financial and compliance standards, and
- Provide personalized banking services to current and
prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer
relationships and provide the highest level customer service
through business development and activities.
- Analyze credit and financial information for processing of
loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable
lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for
adherence of compliance regulations.
- Manage all product marketing campaigns, sales development
activities and referral programs for the branch.
- Create, train/develop and coach a successful sales & service
team by holding employees accountable for performance,
rewards/recognition for achieving sales and service goals and
retention of top talent.
- Conduct weekly sales and service performance meetings with
branch. Monitor branch activities and results to insure sales
- Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin
and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
- Perform all daily activities of running a branch including
operating a teller drawer, opening accounts, process work,
- Prepare annual business plan and budget to maximize branch
- May manage a Branch Manager I.
- Respond to and resolve escalated customer relations issues
according to Great Western Bank policies adhering to organization
mission and values.
- Coordinate facility needs to maintain an efficient working
environment with a quality appearance.Qualifications/Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance,
accounting, or related area or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience with strong working
knowledge of banking products and services.
- 3-5 years banking/financial service management experience,
Small business, commercial, private banking leadership a plus.
- Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.Job
- Actively participate in community organizations and activities
to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the
- Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Builds Effective Teams
- Business AcumenExperiencePreferred
- 1 - 2 years: Management or Leadership
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow themMotivationsPreferred
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside helpEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls , Branch Manager II, Executive , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!