General Manager - New 7-Eleven Coming Soon
Company: Food Bag
Posted on: February 25, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Compensation:--$60,000 - $70,000
Annually ***Bonus Eligible*** Location: Sebastian, FL
7-Eleven Convenience Store & Mobil Gas Station Store currently
under Construction. Estimated Opening Date January 2021. Summary:
We are seeking highly talented individuals who have experience and
a proven track record in Management and Leadership in the
Retail/Convenience field. This position requires experience in
managing a high-volume business. Candidates must be exemplary in
communication skills. 7-Eleven experience is preferred. Our
candidate of choice will be talented, highly motivated, intense,
progressive, and possess a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
Compensation for this position will range from a Base Salary of $60
- $70K (based on qualification and ability) and a Bonus Plan
essentially structured synonymous to a form of ownership. The
complete PMG Benefits Package including Health, 401K, and other
options will be available. Job Description: The General Manager
(GM) is responsible for the entire store operation. The GM will
lead the management and associate team to ensure the execution of
all PMG Values, goals, rules, regulations, processes and
procedures. The GM is responsible for maximizing the store's
profitability through Team Development, Operational Excellence,
Sales Building, and Financial Performance Management. The GM is
responsible for both customer and associate satisfaction. The GM
will ultimately select, develop, and lead a highly effective team.
Daily Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Resolve customer and associate concerns, issues, and complaints
- Execute the PMG Sales Strategy, action plans, and business
processes developed by Store Operations Teams in order to maximize
- Analyze the income statements and utilize reports to ensure the
- Supervise and lead the day-to-day task assignments and
performance for all associates and managers.
- Manage/Accurately complete daily paperwork, cash, lottery,
shrink, spoilage, and waste processes.
- Manage Labor and Team Schedules.
- Perform work with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect.
- Build relationships with community partners to connect the
store with its community.
- Analyze trends and set action plans for store challenges and
areas of opportunity.
- Monitor local competition through price surveys and other
tools, and take action/communicate to Store Operations
- Ensure store meets and exceeds Operational Excellence
surrounding PMG, 7-Eleven, and Branded Mobil Audits. Position
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Food Service Certification Preferred
- Experience with leading and building a highly effective
- Experience selecting, training, and performance management of
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent Leadership Skills in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Ability to implement positive change through coaching and
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Detail Oriented, Exceptional Organizational, and multi-tasking
- Ability to lift/carry up to 35 lbs.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. Petroleum Marketing Group is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Location
Wabasso/Sebastian This position is currently accepting
Keywords: Food Bag, Sioux Falls , General Manager - New 7-Eleven Coming Soon, Executive , Wabasso, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!