Senior Territory Business Manager, Hematology
Company: Adecco Group
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Territory Business Manager, Hematology
- Full Time
- 2021-02-11T00:00:00+0000 mail_outlineGet future jobs matching
this search or Job Description At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are
inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through
science.--In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular
disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in
the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to
innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to
every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference. We are
seeking talented hematology and oncology sales professionals with a
proven track record and the drive and initiative to sell in markets
that revolve around complex science. BMS has been consistently
ranked as one of top sales forces in the industry, because of the
knowledge and support the sales team demonstrate to improving the
lives of the patients we serve. BMS is an organization that not
only recognizes performance, but also the manner in which
performance is achieved. Hematology Territory Business Managers are
responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the
promotion, sale and support of company products or services in
his/her geographic territory. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with physicians and health care professionals in
support of approved product indications.
- Providing customers with assistance in the best application of
products: answers all questions concerning products, with
appropriate referrals where required.
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive business plan for
- Contacting prospects and explaining features and benefits of
products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within
the boundaries of the BMS Promotional Policy.
- Collaborating with a variety of internal cross functional
partners to include clinical nurse consultants, patient support
specialists, marketers, account managers, advocate development
managers, professional alliance managers and clinical
- Planning and organizing promotional speakers programs in
territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor and advocate
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams
and management.-- Required Skills/Knowledge :
- BS in Business or Science; 5+ years sales experience in
pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least two years of
related hematology/oncology sales strongly preferred ( or proven
success in medical field ).
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical
clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians,
nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and
private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area,
products and marketplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including
- Strong work ethic and ability to develop priorities and manage
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
- Ability to integrate innovative ideas to accomplish corporate
and individual objectives.
- Prefer individuals with the desire/ability to relocate for
roles of different scope or responsibility.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
- As this position requires operation of a Company-provided
vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate
meeting the requirements of "Qualified Driver," as determined by
the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to
the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver's license
in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a
driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company. Around the
world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of
patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual
talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our
shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability,
inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of
our colleagues. Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of
balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide
variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide
our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at
work and in their personal lives.
Keywords: Adecco Group, Sioux Falls , Senior Territory Business Manager, Hematology, Executive , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!