Market Research Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND
CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER
Kantar is looking for a Market Research Project Manager who will be
responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of
online research projects while cultivating strong relationships
with clients and cross-functional internal resources. This
individual will be responsible for managing multiple projects
simultaneously, handling sample management and data collection
processes efficiently and effectively and liaising with clients to
deliver results that meet the highest quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
delivering high level services including communicating project
expectations and ensuring smooth project execution.
- Develops an understanding of the company's product portfolio with
an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain
healthy, productive, profitable, and mutually beneficial, with the
goal of securing repeat business and achieving targeted
- Support new business by assisting with internal proposal
discussions, client pitches, capability discussions and
- Manage all end-to-end project level details including:
- Coordinating and managing internal data collection activities to
client specifications, on time and on budget.
- Ensures project design meets client needs by providing
consultation to clients concerning online research best practices,
survey design, and sampling methodology.
- Communicates with Sales, Pricing and Operations Management to
apprise them of project status, client issues, or escalations.
- Proactively contacts clients by phone and email to finalize
project specifications and to provide consultative updates
throughout the project life cycle.
- Follows quality assurance procedures to ensure quality and
accuracy; identifies and communicates potential problems to
appropriate colleagues to drive a resolution.
- Manages third-party partners and vendors to guarantee project is
delivered fully, on time, and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Market Research, Marketing,
Statistics, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple clients and projects under tight
- Excellent communication skills - specifically how to troubleshoot
issues, manage client expectations, act as a client partner and
communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to always be
proactively solutions focused
- A growth mindset with the ability to receive and act on feedback
and past experiences to improve performance
- Adept at using technological resources including MS Office
including Excel, and an aptitude for using web-based survey
- A basic understanding of questionnaire design.
- An understanding of research methodologies.
Bridgewater, 685 US-206United States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based
around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our
approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to
support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career
progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting
company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop,
share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in
human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000
people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.
Keywords: Kantar, Sioux Falls , Market Research Project Manager, Executive , Brookings, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!