Company: Newport Labs
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Newport Laboratories is seeking an IT Manager to manage and
maintain the organization's IT systems. Newport Labs, located in
Worthington, Minnesota, is a leading provider of USDA autogenous
vaccines and diagnostic services, and was recently acquired by
Vaxxinova (more information below).About the roleThe IT Manager,
reporting to the Finance Director, will manage the operation and
maintenance of the organization's IT systems and tools to meet the
business needs. In addition, this role will be responsible for
designing and implementing the organization's future digital
roadmap thru aligning current and future IT capabilities with
business strategy. Main responsibilities:
- Lead, initiate, plan, prioritize, and manage IT
- Actively scan the IT industry for new trends and
- Collaborate with functional or operational area managers to
understand their current and future information needs and determine
how information solutions should be designed, configured, and
maintained to best meet current needs and future capabilities.
- As a business partner, research, evaluate, and recommend IT
solutions that will enhance the organization's information
- Introduce and build subject matter teams to carry forward IT
solutions, such as Smartsheet, SalesForce, and DocuSign.
- Manage 3rd party IT relationships and contractors
- Provide a consultancy service in IT policies.
- Conduct and coordinate multiple IT projects.
- Provide in depth consultancy services in specific IT areas,
such as SalesForce CRM, BI, and data integration.
- Ensure that the organization's information initiatives are
supported effectively and within budget.
- Promote safety in all areas of work, professional courtesy, and
a positive work environment within the company
- Other duties as assignedQualifications and Capabilities
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates attention to detail and multiple task
- SaleForce design and development experience required
- Application knowledge in the field of enterprise architecture,
IT security, cloud computing, ERP, SalesForce CRM, DMS, vCPM, BI
- Ability to exhibit sounds business judgement, set priorities
and adapt to changing situation, and analyze and resolve
- Demonstrates effective coaching, negotiating, and consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Technology, and/or
- Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in similar
positionBenefits at Newport Laboratories:We are proud to offer a
generous benefit package in addition to competitive compensation.
Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance options,
a Health Savings Account with company match, 401K plan with company
match, PTO accrual, holiday pay, short and long term disability,
and company paid life insurance.About Newport Labs and
VaxxinovaNewport Labs is a leading manufacturer of Custom Made
Vaccines (autogenous biologics) and has a long reputation of
excellent customer service based on trust, integrity and a
philosophy of partnering with veterinarians to identify and address
cattle diseases.Newport Laboratories was acquired by Vaxxinova in
October 2021. Vaxxinova International is headquartered in Nijmegen,
the Netherlands. Vaxxinova has a global network of production,
R&D, and/or diagnostic facilities in 9 countries: Brazil,
Germany, Italy, Japan, Jordan, the Netherlands, Norway, Chile and
two locations in the US (Willmar and Worthington, Minnesota).
Vaxxinova products and services are available in more than 60
countries. Worldwide, Vaxxinova is a growing company with a staff
of over 1,000 people. Vaxxinova is part of the family-owned EW
Group. The EW Group is based in Germany and is specialized in
animal genetics, animal nutrition and animal health, with a
globally dominant position in poultry genetics. The EW Group
operates in over 100 countries and records consistent international
growth. Its positive outlook and global orientation have led to an
independent and significantly stable position in the market and a
steady expansion. PI192484861
Keywords: Newport Labs, Sioux Falls , IT Manager, Executive , Worthington, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!