District Parts & Service Manager
Company: Doosan Bobcat
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Information Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further
because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get
there. We're reinventing the construction equipment industry and
we're looking for motivated, strong performers to represent the
company at the dealership/customer level. The District Parts &
Service Manager role is responsible for maintaining strong
relations between the company, Dealer Channel and the end users of
our products. DPSM's assist our dealers in their efforts to provide
top quality parts and service levels and are responsible for
developing our dealer product support capabilities. They also focus
on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve
dealership parts and service department efficiency and
profitability. Much of what the DPSM does is focused on customer
retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat
sales.Location: Candidate should currently reside in the Sioux
Falls, SD area or other major city in South Dakota area to best
serve the assigned territory. Role & Responsibility Dealer
- Responsible for capability and performance evaluation of the
Dealership through the parts and service scorecards.
- Form action plans and influence buy-in of Dealer Principals,
Parts Managers and Service Managers.
- Frequent discussions to improve and maintain levels of parts
and service scorecard performance through score card management and
action item follow-up.
- Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of
all company products.
- Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial
- Drive District parts sales and stocking behavior to meet Annual
Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Support parts and service programs through active promotion at
- Report problems and solutions to Product Service Manager for
the product and/or Salesforce case.
- Assist District Sales Managers in initial capability evaluation
of potential new dealerships.
- Assist new dealers in setting up their parts/service
- Assure dealers have a clear understanding of the Company
Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in Dealer onboarding and termination.Customer Service
- Be available to assist in situations requiring technical
support or feedback.
- Improve customer retention through effective prescriptions and
management of goodwill support.
- Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied
customers to resolve complaints.
- Timely and appropriate responses to customer complaints
including resolution and survey follow-up. Job Requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Engineering
preferred; Technical or Associate's Degree and/or extensive related
experience will be considered.
- 2-3 years of experience in the product support field; 5-7 years
of construction equipment or agricultural dealership experience
- Strong mechanical skills and equipment troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen, and analytical
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority
focus, due to home-based office environment.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle
(DMV) driving record.
- Travel Required: 50 - 75%. As a part of the Doosan Group, which
employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the
company offers its customers products and solutions to help build
stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea,
with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota,
Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment,
attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering
people to accomplish more. Doosan Bobcat North America is home to
world-renowned brands, including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan
portable power products, Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance
equipment and Geith attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a
tradename of Clark Equipment Company.Doosan is committed to a
diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed,
citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals
with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the
application process or who need assistance accessing the
information on this website should call . Doosan is a VEVRAA
federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected
veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and SolicitationsAny
legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat, Sioux Falls , District Parts & Service Manager, Executive , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!