Creative Services Account Manager Intern
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our display enhance spectators' experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from little league to the major leagues. They also provide vital travel information and advertising information.
Daktronics is recognized worldwide as a leader in the large electronic display industry. The company designs, manufactures, sells, and services a variety of display products in three primary markets: sports, commercial, and transportation.
In this role you will get real world, hands-on experience working for a in-house creative team that services sports team and national sponsors around the globe. Check out the type of work we are doing for our clients here.
- Follow up with new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key information and generate interest in Creative Services products.
- Manage fulfillment and delivery of orders.
- Collaborate with other Creative Services team members to assist with projects as needed.
- Contribute to the Daktronics Intern Group through monthly luncheons, recruiting events and other activities.
Check out our Daktronics Internship Video.
Internship will run 13 May 2019 through 13 December 2019.
- Preferred applicants will be currently enrolled in accredited bachelor's program related to Journalism, Marketing, Graphic Design, Sales, Business, Communication, Economics, Sports Management, or Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Completion of sophomore year in good academic standing. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered. Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Required to take a semester off from school to pursue the internship. Duration of internship will be a summer and a semester or a semester and a summer.
- Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this internship.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects) preferred, not necessary.
- Creative, problem solving skills, well-organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Willing and able to travel via ground and air. Valid driver's license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Background check will be conducted
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Keywords: Daktronics, Sioux Falls , Creative Services Account Manager Intern, Executive , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!