Sr. Manager Organizational Development - Operations
Company: Wells Enterprises, Inc.
Location: Sioux City
Posted on: May 16, 2019
The Sr. OD Manager partners with functional leaders to drive
creation, implementation and execution of strategies and plans that
promote enhancing, improving and developing employee capability.
The scope of the role includes leading, managing and delivering
training and development-related projects, programs and processes
which are aligned to functional business objectives that further
enable the organization to meet or exceed established performance
- Provide influential internal consulting, thought leadership and
coaching to business leaders at all levels of the organization to
improve performance and drive effective change.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop OD team members.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and functional business unit
leaders to identify needs and opportunities that support
performance and strategy execution, including individual and group
performance, processes and structure, defining measurable
objectives to achieve through interventions.
- Lead OD project teams and manage projects and resources to
ensure effective delivery and implementation of processes and
interventions to achieve defined objectives and customer
- Facilitate communication among employees and management. May
guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution
and communication of the effectiveness and business impact of
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning/training
programs. Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and
accomplishments while assessing the effectiveness of training in
terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Familiarity in Operations and Supply Chain functions or
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Development, Psychology,
Business or related field required. Master's Degree in Organization
Development, Training & Development, Industrial / Organizational
Psychology or related field preferred. Certifications in
assessments (Hogan, MBTI, Birkman) and course
facilitation/instruction would be a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Organizational Development or
Training and Development with 3-5 years of progressive leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, strategic
business planning, needs assessment, design, delivery, evaluation
levels measurement and cost benefit analysis. Expertise in adult
education theory and methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of non-instructional organization
development interventions, project management, and change
- Demonstrated knowledge of Talent Management processes including
selection, personal development planning, performance management,
and succession planning.
- Excellent business acumen; knowledge of the business to connect
and align on ideas and provide solutions.
- Knowledge with organizational change efforts, can effectively
facilitate and support change management
- Skilled at competency modeling and business process design and
- Identify and analyze organizational needs.
- Skilled at internal consulting, coaching, instructional design,
curriculum development with highly effective presentation and
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside of
- Highly skilled in critical thinking and collaborative
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to influence, persuade and coach/train at all level of the
- Able to problem-solve and multi-task within aggressive
- Must effectively work within a collaborative
- Able to comprehend broader issues and understand impact of
- Able to work well under pressure as a self-starter, handling
multiple conflicting tasks.
- Able to think and plan strategically and tactically.
- Able to present a positive brand for the HR and OD departments
- Able to lead/manage projects cross-functionally within the
- Able to establish strong relationships throughout the
organization and develop a strong OD team.
- High level of confidentiality is required.
Apply online at www.WellsCareers.com or email
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Keywords: Wells Enterprises, Inc., Sioux Falls , Sr. Manager Organizational Development - Operations, Executive , Sioux City, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!