Physician / Family Practice / South Dakota / Permanent / Primary Care
Company: Kurz Solutions
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: December 3, 2019
MD/DO - Primary Care Physician - Locums
Our Veterans Need Your Assistance...
The Community - Sioux Falls, SD
It's easy to point to all the accolades Sioux Falls has received
over the years, but the numbers don't tell the whole story. Sioux
Falls is a vibrant, forward looking community filled with engaged
and friendly people. Sioux Falls has a focus on community, where
you can get that small-town feel, without giving up those "big city
" amenities. Sioux Falls is dynamic, ambitious and motivated, but
never fails to value individuality of its residents, and the growth
and security of its families.
Sioux Falls VAMC
The Sioux Falls VA Health Care System includes a 98-bed medical
center and five Community Based Outpatient Clinics. It provides
inpatient and outpatient care for Veterans in eastern South Dakota,
southwestern Minnesota, and northwestern Iowa. Services include
primary and specialty medical care, mental health services, and
rehabilitation. Affiliated with The Sanford School of Medicine of
the University of South Dakota, it supports residency programs in
internal medicine, psychiatry, and pathology, plus a fellowship in
geriatrics. In addition, the facility also has a pharmacy
residency. The Dakotas Regional Office is co-located with the
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic
reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing
orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient
results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic
tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS).
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients.
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in
accordance to established policy.
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical
- Must be Board Certified by the American Board of Internal
Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state,
Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) as
certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number
and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Primary Care Physician, Family Practice Physician, Family
Medicine Physician, PCP, FPP
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Sioux Falls , Physician / Family Practice / South Dakota / Permanent / Primary Care, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!