Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: February 15, 2020
We are seeking an amazing Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team
for a full time day shift position, in this quaint little center.
We strive to provide the best care to our residents. Each and every
person in this center, whether a resident or staff member, enjoy
the closeness that you feel as part of our family. If you would
like to come work with our team, please call today.
Location: Garretson, SD - Palisade Healthcare Center
Sign On Bonus - $5,000 for Full time staff!!
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize
independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for
safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day
compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and
procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care.
Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their
practice and complies with regulations, policies and
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments
in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Documents same
according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Obtains supplies and prepares equipment to aid physician during
treatments and examinations of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and
reactions, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party), and
physician of residents change in condition and reaction to drugs,
treatments, and significant incidents. Documents same according to
Center policy and standards of practice.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy
and standards of practice.
- Provides supervision and directs Nursing Assistants function in
compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff
non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center
policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in
resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of
Daily Living (ADL), and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with
resident changes in condition.
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Daily Pay Available - Work today, get paid tomorrow!
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or
come visit our facility at the address listed below!
Palisade Healthcare Center
920 4th Street
Garretson, SD 57030
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% Employee Owned Company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!