SLP Position - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We're hiring experienced speech language pathologists for
hospital, outpatient and skilled nursing facilities with
- 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior
- Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who'll give
more information on this SLP opening and fill you in on the
full-time career you can enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability
protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed
creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Sioux Falls , SLP Position - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Salem, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!