Company: Vance Thompson Vision Clinic Prof L
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Why VTV:At Vance Thompson Vision, our vision is to offer "Best
on Earth" vision care for every patient. This ideal drives
everything we do and every decision we make - investing in the
latest technology innovations, leading cutting-edge vision research
studies and training and hiring the most experienced proven
surgeons and staff in all of eye care. Join us on our quest to be
Best on Earth!Our core values that provide our foundation:
- Caring - We are passionate, empathetic and sensitive to the
needs of our teammates, patients and everyone we touch.
- Fun - We choose a positive attitude every day. We use humor as
a way to create a less formal, less stressful and more productive
- Committed - We are accountable and 100% committed to the
Success of VTV. We are boundaryless; we are willing to take
initiative to delight our customers, motivate fellow teammates and
improve financial results.
- Egalitarian - We play on a team where everyone is equal, where
no task is too small for any member to step up and own - inside and
outside their functional area.
- Excellence We are committed to doing the extra work to be
outstanding in customer service, patient care and team
happiness.Job Opportunity:We are growing and we are looking for a
Surgical Scribe in Sioux Falls to join our work family!You Are:
- Ready to live out our core values in patient and team member
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and
- Team oriented.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Assisting the physician in documentation of the patient's
- Reviewing information obtained by technicians, exam findings,
impression/plan, procedures/consents, diagnostic
results/interpretations, prescriptions ordered by doctor, follow up
appointments, as well as generate and fax letters
- Knowing your doctor's schedule
- Review patients' charts for details that are pertinent to
- Addressing incomplete charts, pending studies, internal
communications, patient communications, pending letters, secure
- Patient educationYou Have:
- High School Diploma.
- Medical office experience, desired.Investments in YOU:In
addition to our Best on Earth culture, Vance Thompson Vision offers
a full benefits package and competitive compensation.In addition:
- $100 shoe allowance for fulltime staff
- Scrub allowance for clinical staff
- 401k with company contributions
- Education Allowance
Vance Thompson Vision is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and
inclusive culture for all employees.
Keywords: Vance Thompson Vision Clinic Prof L, Sioux Falls , SURGICAL SCRIBE, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!