Temperance Lake Ridge Senior Living - LPN
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Lifespark is a complete senior health company headquartered in
St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Since 2004, we've been helping seniors
stay healthy, navigate their health care options with confidence,
and live fuller, more independent lives as they age. That's where
our people come in - from accounting and health technology to
front-line nurses, advanced practice professionals, caregivers and
everything in between, we are all invested entrepreneurs focused on
helping people age magnificently.
Our Lifespark culture has created not only an award-winning
workplace - earning Star Tribune Top Workplace 11 times,
Minneapolis Business Journal Best Places to Work three times, and
Top USA #1 in Healthcare - but a place where you have the room to
be creative, make a difference, and have a purposeful, direct
impact on how people age. Lifespark's full continuum of services
offers a breadth of roles with the support to grow your career. To
see the experience we are creating, watch our award-winning video
Going South - this is the experience you will help create at
Lifespark! Changing the age-old story starts with you - let's get
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation
of nursing care and services provided to residents and tenants
under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services/Director of
Health Services while maintaining quality care that is consistent
with company and regulatory standards in accordance with individual
care plans.Essential Job Functions
- Assist with overseeing and monitoring the nursing staff for the
provision of quality and appropriate resident/tenant care that
meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Schedule and perform rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality
and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the proper
completion and documentation of care, medications, and
- Monitor the status of residents/tenants and consult with RN as
- Support the Director of Nursing Services/Director of Health
Services on the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that
reflects the needs of the resident/tenant population.
- Collaborate with the community to build relationships with
internal and external prospects, customers, families and care
- Monitor current and potential residents/tenants and clients to
determine and maintain facility's ability to provide appropriate
level of care.
- Adhere to standards of clinical aspects of state or federal
government survey processes.
- Participate in daily Interdisciplinary or Start-up meetings and
other community meetings including Safety Committee and Quality
- Assist with the oversight of the Resident/Tenant Assessment
process for accuracy and attends care planning conferences
periodically to determine compliance with care planning
- Must be adaptable, flexible to changes, and able to prioritize
and organize work efficiently to accomplish workload within time
- Maintain a positive attitude in relation to customer service
- Comply with established safety rules and regulations.
- Promptly reports accidents, incidents, and unsafe and hazardous
conditions/equipment to supervisor.
- Understand, comply with, and promote all rules regarding
- Abide by the facility's policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in and support Quality efforts throughout the
- Attend meetings and mandatory in-services.
- Knowledge and adherence to safety/disaster preparedness plan.
- All other duties as needed.
Code of ConductMust adhere to Company's Code of Conduct policy
including documentation and reporting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Valid state licensure as an LPN.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and
cooperatively with residents, resident's families and
- Must possess advanced computer skills, including email
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment
physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug
screening, criminal background investigation, and reference
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of
this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
It has been and will continue to be our policy to provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity,
pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, marital status, familial
status, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, public
assistance status, genetic information or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Lifespark, Sioux Falls , Temperance Lake Ridge Senior Living - LPN, Healthcare , Sherburn, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!