Company: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Irene, South Dakota. This and other
rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Job Title (#6019) - Registered Nurse - Irene, SD
The R.N. plans, directs, coordinates, and supervises resident care.
The R.N. is responsible for his/her own actions relating to the
nursing care furnished to residents and clients and cannot avoid
this responsibility by accepting the orders or directions of
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse:
- The starting salary for this position is $54,300.00 to
- Permanent Full Time job with 1 Days Full Time, 1 Nights Full
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000.00
- Benefits are Competitive and Negotiable
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and a license
to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of South
- Is certified in Basic Life Support.
- Experience as a registered nurse in health care setting,
preferably nursing home experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Supervises nursing personnel.
- Makes nursing assessments regarding the health status of the
resident and is knowledgeable of the resident's condition at all
times and reports pertinent changes to family, physician and
Director or Nursing.
- Makes nursing diagnosis which serves as the basis for strategy
- Develops plan of care based on assessment and nursing
- Implements the nursing care of each resident assigning the
nursing care of each resident to other nursing personnel in
accordance with the resident's needs and the preparation and
competence of the nursing staff available
- Supervises and evaluates the resident's response to nursing
- Delegates nursing tasks but is responsible and accountable for
the completion of the tasks and the quality of care given.
- Documents in the medical record information that reflects the
entire nursing assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation and
- Documents in the medical record information that reflects any
change in condition or behavior of the resident. Documents
information a minimum of once a month. Does note no change in the
resident's condition, if this is the case.
- Provides health teaching to resident and/or family based on
health related problems or needs and documents response to teaching
in medical records
- Attends staff meetings, supervisor meetings, pharmacy meetings,
special workshop approved by administration. When unable to attend
reads, signs and dates the minutes of the meetings
- Investigates and studies trends and developments in nursing
practices and techniques and evaluates the adaptability to needs of
specific nursing duties.
- Effectively uses appropriate communication principles with
residents, families and other health care professionals.
- Uses appropriate designated communication channels to identify
and discuss resident or staff problems, issues or
- Demonstrates skills and nursing functions such as starting
I.V.'s, giving oral and parental medications, and performing
- Knows and follows established procedures for infection control,
safety and fire and disaster evacuation plans, and has read these
manuals as well as the personnel policy manual.
- Assures a safe therapeutic environment by seeing that all
equipment is used in correct functioning order and/or by
identifying the need for repair, replacement or evaluation of
faulty equipment by the appropriate personnel
- Documents and reports all variances which include medication
errors, and helps other staff in making variance reports.
- Assesses the need for additional staffing and calls the
Director of Nursing or Nursing Aides to meet those needs.
- Acts as Social Service Designee in the absence of Social
- Assists Social Service personnel with discharge planning.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency,
matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals,
clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer,
please call our office: or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Irene, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!