Home Health Registered Nurse RN Part Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare is Growing!Serving: Yankton and the
Surrounding CommunitiesHours: PRN to Part TimePosition
OverviewAveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past
year, and through a series of exciting acquisitions we've expanded
the scope of our business into home health and hospiceThe
Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting
skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and
physicians' orders for each individual patient while adhering to
confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
-Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent 8-week training program with innovative technology to
make your life easier
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
success!Aveanna Healthcare Offers: -
- 401(k) with match - -
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours -
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement - -
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays - -Requirements: -
- An active RN License in the state of application -Preferred: -
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience -
- Basic understanding of Oasis -
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting -Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training -HHHAs an employer accepting
Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all
health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Sioux Falls , Home Health Registered Nurse RN Part Time, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!