Registered Nurse PRN
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview: Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on
Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by
Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided
during the interview process. Hours: Monday through Thursday
730a-430 JOB SUMMARY: Assists practitioners with patient care,
physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs a variety of
clerical duties Responsibilities: MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Escorts patients to exam room, prepares patients for
examination and treatment and assists the practitioner, as
- Draws blood and prepares appropriate paperwork for laboratory
- Performs urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody;
ensures preparation for pick-up and shipment to appropriate
- Maintains exam rooms, lab area and treatment rooms clean and
stocked, maintaining inventory of supplies and re-orders as
- Assists in medical record maintenance.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering
telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by practitioner and in
accordance with state regulations.
- Maintains and operates all clinical equipment, including
calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center
Medical Director ( PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws)
in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as assigned. Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved registered nursing program.
- Current registration/license in the state where employed.
- Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT,
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or
related field.JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the
direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Fast paced environmentClinic Environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive
information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information
management. Additional Data: This job requires access to
confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Keywords: Concentra, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse PRN, Healthcare , Worthington, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!