Psychiatry Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Job ID: 10726Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to its current group.
- Ideal candidate would provide general adult psychiatric
- We offer outpatient, inpatient consults for adults and
outpatient care for children and adolescents Recruiter's
InsightMore Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary
Of Up To $50,000 More Than Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago, Along
With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A
Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans,
Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future. The Housing Market.
Desirable 2,910 square ft, 5 bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home in a
desirable central location, near the VA and Midco aquatic center.
With a completely remodeled kitchen and great room, this home
features two fireplaces, open concept living, 3 bedrooms on the
main floor and 2 more legal bedrooms in the basement with two bonus
rooms, totaling 7 rooms! Master bedroom has a walk in closet with a
private master bath. This home can be yours $299,900 The Community.
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As
the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of
life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The
cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income
tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size
such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife. The
Employer. This organization is an integrated health care system
with the purpose of helping patients and communities live well. The
organization, with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides
community-based health care in more than 20 communities in two
states and 32 specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private
employer in western South Dakota, this organization comprises five
hospitals, 24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians
and caregivers. This organization is committed to the future of
medicine , with medical training partnerships , a medical residency
program, and more than 130 active research studies.Closest Major
- 163 miles to Omaha, NE
- 190 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 198 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 205 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 325 miles to Kansas City, MO Colleges and Universities
- Southeast Technical Institute (Full-time enrollment:
- Augustana College (FT enrollment: 1,860)
- University of Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 1,379)
- National American University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment:
- Colorado Technical University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 469)
- Great Bear Recreation Park offers skiing, snowboarding, snow
tubing and snowshoeing. 14 downhill trails, one quad chair lift,
conveyor lifts for beginner area, terrain park which features jumps
and 4 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails, tubing park and
lift. Full food service concessions. Hiking opportunities in the
summer include 4k trail system with varying degrees of
- Wild West Water Park float up to the swim-up bar nestled off
our Lazy River. Catch some rays and chill out with an ice-cold
beverage in this adults only pool.
- Sioux Falls is also home to many Hockey and Golf Facilities.
- Shopping malls and a redeveloped downtown retail district in
Sioux Falls offer shoppers more than 3,200 options ranging from
small specialty shops to major retail outlets
- The Empire and Empire East Mall contain 180 retail
- Park Ridge Galleria, the oldest enclosed shopping center in
Sioux Falls, is an upscale specialty mall located downtown.
- Sioux Falls is a central trading center for Native American
crafts. Buyers travel to state reservations, including Rosebud and
Pine Ridge, to supply local outlets such as Prairie Star Gallery
with star quilts, painted hides, sculpture, and jewelry, designed
and made by tribal crafters.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Sioux Falls , Psychiatry Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD (Physician ), Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!