Transplant Hepatology Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Hepatology opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Transplant Hepatology Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD (Voted best
state for physicians to live and work)
Transplant Hepatologist Opportunity
- Board certified/board eligible, Gastroenterology
- Join an elite group of 4 premier board certified
- Work within the multidisciplinary team including four abdominal
- Weekly hepatobiliary conference
- AMG also employs 7 gastroenterologists providing a wide array
of advanced endoscopic procedures include therapeutic ERCP and
- Opportunity for academic involvement, involving teaching for
University of South Dakota School of Medicine.
- Sioux Falls Ranked #3 place to live and work for physicians by
- No state income tax
- Competitive salary, generous benefit package and loan
- Sioux Falls Population: 200,000, www.siouxfalls.com
Avera Transplant Institute
- The only full scope abdominal transplant and blood & marrow
transplant programs in the Dakotas.
- Fully certified and accredited
- Known for robust program, both size and scope
- In 2007 Avera's Liver Disease Center opened and features South
Dakota's only hepatologist
- Began liver transplant services in 2016
- 1st kidney transplant in 1993
- Added pancreas transplant to the program in 2003
- Launched the region's first and only bone marrow transplant
program in 1996.
Becker's Healthcare (2022) ranks South Dakota No. 1 as the best
state for physicians to live and work in!
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keyphrases: hepatologist jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Sioux Falls , Transplant Hepatology Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD , Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!