Palliative Care opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD - NO Call, NO Weekends
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Sioux Falls, South
Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a fellowship trained physician who is BE/BC in Hospice and
Palliative Medicine. Join a group of 3 Palliative Medicine
Fellowship trained physicians.
- No Call, No Weekends
- 500+ bed tertiary referral center.
- Join a 16 bed free standing facility that is Medicare approved
and JCAHO accredited. To care for people with terminal illness and
their families regardless of ability to pay.
- The Hospice team includes physician, Hospice nurse, Social
Worker, Chaplain, Pharmacist, Dietitian, Home Care Aides, Physical
Occupational and Speech Therapists.
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan assistance
- Relocation & CME allowance
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
As the urban center for the region, Sioux Falls features unique
restaurants, retail shops and cultural venues. It also attracts
big-name performing artists and Broadway shows. Sioux Falls is home
to a vibrant, revitalized downtown filled with local shops, bars
and restaurants. Sioux Falls is a 3-hour drive from Omaha, Neb.,
and a 4-hour drive from Minneapolis, Minn. and 5-hour drive from
Badlands National Park and the Black Hills.
Sioux Falls experiences four full seasons and offers opportunities
to take advantage of them all.
- Great Bear Recreation Park -- Skiing, snowboarding and
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum
- The Outdoor Campus -- Outdoor skills and nature center
- Sioux Falls Bike Trail
- Sioux Falls Canaries Baseball
- Sioux Falls Parks
- Sioux Falls Pools
- Wild Water West Waterpark
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221514 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Sioux Falls , Palliative Care opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD - NO Call, NO Weekends, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!