Nursing Assistant/Patient Care Tech - Per Diem (PRN) Nights
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - South Dakota (Sioux Fa
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewCritical Illness Recovery HospitalNursing Assistant /
Patient Care Tech -Hours: Per Diem (PRN) Nights (12hr Shifts) -Pay:
$18hr -+Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends - -
-Why work for Select Specialty / Regency Hospitals? We are
committed to your growth and success!
- RN scholarship program that provides full tuition coverage
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical LeaveAt Select Medicals Critical
Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most
vulnerable patients in your community. We care for chronically and
critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital
care. We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide
quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day
across our four divisions.ResponsibilitiesDo you love the challenge
of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate
about delivering an excellent patient care experience? If you
answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using
basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely
manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers
when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and
out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and
equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patients rooms in clean and orderly condition,
including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as
directed.QualificationsYou will demonstrate an understanding of
patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and
understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing
superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who
thrives in a dynamic environment. -Minimum requirements:
- High school diploma/equivalent OR relevant work experience (3+
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant,
certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related
field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled
nursing student.Nursing students may be considered as nurse
assistants if approved by the State Practice Act.Additional DataOur
mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that
promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each
employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural
behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust. -We'd love for you to join the team! -Select Medical is
committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all
levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
are considered for employment, and employees are treated during
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - South Dakota (Sioux Fa, Sioux Falls , Nursing Assistant/Patient Care Tech - Per Diem (PRN) Nights, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!