Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Critical Care/Trauma opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Job
ID: 10719Practice Details
- Seeking fellowship trained BC/BE Critical Care-Intensivist
- The Critical Care service provides care to critically ill
patients in the Medical Intensive Care unit.
- Our physicians provide common interventions, treatments and
- We offer a unique call free schedule with 12-hr shifts between
7a-7p, may cover night shifts on occasion.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Recruiter's InsightMore Money
And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $50,000
More Than Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago, Along With A Cost Of
Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial
Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, And Planning
For Your Future. The Housing Market. Desirable 2,910 square ft, 5
bedroom, 3 bath ranch style home in a desirable central location,
near the VA and Midco aquatic center. With a completely remodeled
kitchen and great room, this home features two fireplaces, open
concept living, 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 more legal
bedrooms in the basement with two bonus rooms, totaling 7 rooms!
Master bedroom has a walk in closet with a private master bath.
This home can be yours $299,900 The Community. Sioux Falls is one
of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in
the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong
economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living
is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux
Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine
dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife. The Employer. This
organization is an integrated health care system with the purpose
of helping patients and communities live well. The organization,
with headquarters in Rapid City, S.D., provides community-based
health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32
specialty areas of medicine. As the largest private employer in
western South Dakota, this organization comprises five hospitals,
24 clinic locations and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and
caregivers. This organization is committed to the future of
medicine , with medical training partnerships , a medical residency
program, and more than 130 active research studies.Closest Major
- 163 miles to Omaha, NE
- 190 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 198 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 205 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 325 miles to Kansas City, MO Colleges and Universities
- Southeast Technical Institute (Full-time enrollment:
- Augustana College (FT enrollment: 1,860)
- University of Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 1,379)
- National American University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment:
- Colorado Technical University-Sioux Falls (FT enrollment: 469)
- Great Bear Recreation Park offers skiing, snowboarding, snow
tubing and snowshoeing. 14 downhill trails, one quad chair lift,
conveyor lifts for beginner area, terrain park which features jumps
and 4 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails, tubing park and
lift. Full food service concessions. Hiking opportunities in the
summer include 4k trail system with varying degrees of
- Wild West Water Park float up to the swim-up bar nestled off
our Lazy River. Catch some rays and chill out with an ice-cold
beverage in this adults only pool.
- Sioux Falls is also home to many Hockey and Golf Facilities.
- Shopping malls and a redeveloped downtown retail district in
Sioux Falls offer shoppers more than 3,200 options ranging from
small specialty shops to major retail outlets
- The Empire and Empire East Mall contain 180 retail
- Park Ridge Galleria, the oldest enclosed shopping center in
Sioux Falls, is an upscale specialty mall located downtown.
- Sioux Falls is a central trading center for Native American
crafts. Buyers travel to state reservations, including Rosebud and
Pine Ridge, to supply local outlets such as Prairie Star Gallery
with star quilts, painted hides, sculpture, and jewelry, designed
and made by tribal crafters.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Sioux Falls , Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD (Physician ), Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!