Nephrology Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Nephrology opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Nephrology
Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD (South Dakota voted No. 1 as the best
state for physicians to live and work) Accepts J1 & H1B Visa
Avera Medical Group Nephrology is seeking a board eligible/board
certified Nephrologist for our specialty care network.
- Offering an excellent career with a great quality of life.
- Employed position, highly competitive salary guarantee and
- Join a group of six elite nephrologists
- Clinic is loated in a medical office building attached to Avera
McKennan Hospital & University Health Center
- State of the art dialysis units
- Provide care for a wide variety of renal disease including
pre/post transplant care
- Outreach to Avera clinics and dialysis care provided to several
rural locations in the regoin
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment with the
University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
- Becker s Healthcare (2022) ranks South Dakota No. 1 as the best
state for physicians to live and work in!
- Avera McKennan Hospital is one of the nations top 15 hospitals,
earning national awards in patient care, technology, quality
initiatives and nursing staff. AVERA TRANSPLANT INSTITUTE
- The Avera Transplant Institute conducted its first kidney
transplant in 1993 and began its liver transplant program in Click
Here to Apply date, over 1000 kidney and pancreas transplants have
been performed with outcomes noted as better than predicted.
- Regions longest standing program for kidney and pancreas
- Full scope accredited bone marrow transplant program.
- Established hepatology program AVERA MEDICAL GROUP
- Integrated physicians network of Avera Health; 330 locations in
100 communities in the 5-state region of South Dakota, North
Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska.Service area is >
- More than 850 professionals providing focused patient care
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Avera eCARE leverages interactive video and computer technology
to extend specialty services through eICU, eEmergency, eConsult,
ePharmacy, ePrescribing, eLTC and eStroke Thank you for your
consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this
opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Sioux Falls , Nephrology Opportunity - Sioux Falls, SD , Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...