Registered Nurse (RN) - Patient Care Coordinator
Company: Avera@Home Sioux Falls
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, various shifts and career
Avera is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) - Patient Care
Coordinator looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in
Avera's patient-focused settings.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
- The Patent Care Coordinator is accountable for the coordination
of the patient's clinical services between hospital setting and the
home setting. -
- The Patient Care Coordinator nurse will promote, educate and
coordinate services when the patient is transferred from the
hospital to care transitions, home healthcare or hospice services.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
- Minimum 2 years home health/hospice related experience and/or
- Sound knowledge of community resources preferred.
- License as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota may be
required depending on the service area. - If required, must obtain
within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the
- Integrated Care Management Model Certification is
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm as needed; PRN
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera@Home Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Patient Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Tea, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!