Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - McKennan Hospital
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
(CRNA) to deliver the best possible nursing care for surgical
- BONUS: You may be eligible for a $25,000-$35,000 Sign On
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Positive & supportive team. Position
with great work life balance.
- PERSONAL GROWTH: Leaders committed to help you grow
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) provides
anesthesia care for surgical patients and assists with emergency
airway management and emergency IV access.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of an Associate of Science in Nursing Degree program,
a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Master's degree in Nurse Anesthesia preferred.
- An active South Dakota CRNA license is required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota or
meeting the requirements of a Multi-state licensure
- Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by
the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - McKennan Hospital, Healthcare , Baltic, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!