Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera Queen of Peace as an Occupational Therapist (OT)!
- Gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and
other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
- As a member of the interdisciplinary team, responsible for the
daily coordination, evaluation and delivery of occupational therapy
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in Occupational Therapy
from the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
(ACOTE) certified school required.
Certification, Licensure, Registration
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as an Occupational
- 8:00am-5:00pm, every 12th weekend, one holiday per year, 80
hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.25 - $45.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!