Registered Nurse (RN) - Child Unit
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Location: Sioux Falls
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Only New Grad Registered Nurses (RN) are eligible to apply Join
the RN Nursing team at Avera! Magnet Recognized: Avera McKennan
Hospital & University Health Center has received consecutive ANCC
Magnet re-designations for meeting rigorous standards for nursing
excellence and job satisfaction. Culture: Be part of a
multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the
goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where
you matter. You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health
insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on
bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities. Avera is
currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to deliver the best
possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may
be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps
you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment
of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your
principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified. Job
Summary The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan requires all
nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and
demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in
his/her role as a RN. The American Nurses Associations (ANA) scope
and standards of practice are exemplified within the position
description. The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the
nursing process to provide nursing care for the patient. He/she
assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual
actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure
- Certification in specialty encouraged.
- Membership in a professional organization encouraged. Work
- 72 hours per 2 weeks Pay The hourly range for this position is
listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Child Unit, Healthcare , Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!