Physical Therapist - Full-time
Company: Avera@Home Yankton
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO, free
health insurance, options for: Student Loan Repayment Program,
various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career
Exciting opportunity to join Avera@Home as a Physical Therapist
(PT)! Be a part of a team that is dedicated to giving quality care
to patients in their home where they are most comfortable! -
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Student Loan Repayment: -This position is eligible for Avera's
Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans
and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000)
from Avera will help pay down your principal balance
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Job Satisfaction: -Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve.
- Career Growth -opportunities with the largest employer in South
- The Physical Therapist restores patient's function, alleviates
pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering
medically prescribed therapy services in the home and healthcare
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
for the population served by Avera@Home. -
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program of the
American Physical Therapy Association preferred.
- One or more years experience in-hospital Physical Therapy,
long-term care, or outpatient therapy preferred.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as a Physical Therapist
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the states of Nebraska,
Iowa, Minnesota, or North Dakota may be required depending on the
service area. - If required, must obtain within 90 days of being
placed in the position or of the requirement.
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; 80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $33.50 - $50.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera@Home Yankton, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist - Full-time, Healthcare , Utica, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!