Social Worker - Behavioral Health - Acute Unit
Company: Avera Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join a fun team of Social Workers committed to positive outcomes
for patients, and families.
- Work with an innovative team within a caring Christian
- Collaborate with a vast team of healthcare
- Be a vital resource to patients, and families.
- Work with community resources/programs, as well as
Medicaid/Medicare in the hospital system.
- Work with a variety of patient concerns.
- Responsible to plan, organize and implement social work service
to patients and families. -
- Maintain contact with referring agencies and related people,
and with community resources used for referral.
- Complete psychosocial evaluations, and in collaboration with
the interdisciplinary treatment team, will be responsible for
discharge planning and aftercare of patients on the unit.
- May assist with direct patient care in both the child and
adolescent units. - Limited travel may be required
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work from an accredited Social Work
- Current license in Social Work in the State of South Dakota
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $21.50 - $32.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Behavioral Health Center, Sioux Falls , Social Worker - Behavioral Health - Acute Unit, Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!