Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time - Acute
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: September 18, 2023
**May be eligible -$6,000 for less than 2 years experience with a
2-year commitment or $10,000 for 2 years or more experience with a
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is seeking a Licensed Occupational Therapist to join their
Acute professional team.
- PTO on Day 1 of your employment! -
- Options available for free health insurance
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for
Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance
- Gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and
other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive
- Avera is a teaching hospital and affiliate with several
Universities for both Level 1 and Level 2 Fieldwork students. -
Responsible for -the daily coordination and delivery of
occupational therapy services and implementing specific treatment
programs for individual -patients and patient groups according to
the principles -of occupational therapy and established objectives
of the department. -
Position -Highlights: - -
- You will work with a variety of patients including Orthopedics
(Trauma & Electives), Neuro, Cardiopulmonary, -Medical/Surgical,
Poly Trauma, Oncology, Transplants, and Early Mobility in the
Intensive Care Unit - -
- You will play a vital role in working with a knowledgeable
medical and interdisciplinary teams.
- You will have access to a free MedBridge subscription for
online CEU's and ability to build individualized HEP's for
- We are a designated Comprehensive Stroke Center. - Our OT's
play a vital role in the success of our patients.
- We are a growing OT team that meets the diverse acute needs
across four Avera -facilities in Sioux Falls: -McKennan Hospital,
Specialty Hospital, Behavioral Health Hospital, and the Heart
- Day Shift; Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm; Full Time; 80
hours/2 weeks -
- Weekend Rotation - Every 4th; -
- Days off before and after your scheduled weekend; Schedules are
posted in advance -
- Holidays: 1 - 2 times/year -
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an Occupational Therapy program accredited by the
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
-Certification, Licensure, Registration
- Licensed in the State of South Dakota as an Occupational
- This position requires a valid driver's license and the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile insurance
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.25 - 45.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time - Acute, Healthcare , Worthing, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!