Physical Therapist (PT) - Per Diem
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Physical Therapist and join a mission driven
organization with a great company culture, and team
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Gain hands-on experience in care working alongside healthcare
professionals who are passionate about creating a positive
- Responsible for the daily coordination and delivery of Physical
Therapy services. -
- Will implement specific treatment programs for individual
patients and patient groups according to the principles and
practices of physical therapy and established objectives of the
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program of the
American Physical Therapy Association. -
- Licensed by the State of Iowa required, Minnesota license
- Basic Life Support certification to be obtained within 6 months
- Completion of the Child Abuse & Dependent Adult Abuse courses
for Iowa Mandatory Reporters within 90 days of employment and every
three years thereafter.
- Varied Shifts; Per Diem
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $35.00 - $53.00
- An additional 10% is included on base pay for per diem
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist (PT) - Per Diem, Healthcare , Lennox, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!