Registered Nurse (RN) - Rad Specials
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may
be eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which
helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra
payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down
your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Avera requires all nurses to practice at a competent level of
nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of
behavior in his/her role as a RN.
- The American Nurses Associations (ANA) Standards of Clinical
Nursing Practice are exemplified within the position description.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing
process to provide nursing care for the patient.
- He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her
individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. - -
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- Strongly encouraged to complete life-saving education specific
to specialty area.
- Certification in specialty encouraged.
- Membership in a professional organization encouraged.
- Varied Shifts.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Rad Specials, Healthcare , Baltic, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!