Registered Nurse (RN) Float - Med Surg Unit
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) Float looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) Float is accountable for coordinating
patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to
demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera
co-sponsorship values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state
privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside
- FCCS and TNCC/TCAR within 12 months of orientation to
- PALS within 6 months of orientation to Women's Center.
- TNCC within 12 months of orientation to ED.
7:00 am - 7:30 pm or -7:00 pm - 7:30 am; 72 hours 2 weeks
- Every 3rd weekend
- Every 3rd holiday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $32.25 - $48.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) Float - Med Surg Unit, Healthcare , Tabor, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!