Respiratory Therapist (RT) (Registered) - Full-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Respiratory Therapist (RT) and join a mission
driven organization with a great company culture, and team
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care
to a variety of patients.
- The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for the assessment,
treatment, and management, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions
affecting the cardiopulmonary system for neonates, pediatrics,
adolescents, and adults.
- The individual must demonstrate proficiency in all modalities
of respiratory care, which may include, but not limited to oxygen
therapy, breathing treatments, airway clearance, airway management,
non-invasive and invasive ventilator setup and monitoring
- Certified/registered or eligible to be certified/registered in
CRT or RRT required.
- NRP and BLS Certification within 6 months of employment
- Licensure for Respiratory Care according to South Dakota
- 12-hour night shifts, every other weekend, every other holiday;
72 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $25.00 - $37.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Respiratory Therapist (RT) (Registered) - Full-time, Healthcare , Dimock, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!