Registered Nurse (RN) - Visiting Nurse
Company: Avera@Home Sioux Falls
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The RN Visiting Nurse is responsible for contributing and
participating in the nursing process to provide nursing care for
Avera@Home patients within the scope of practice. -
- The nurse assumes responsibility for the outcome of nursing
care provided to patients in their homes or in facilities.
- The nurse demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to
provide care for the population served. -
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Minimum 2 years related healthcare experience and/or training
- License as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota may be
required depending on the service area. - If required, must obtain
within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the
employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability
- 8:00am-4:30pm; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- Weekend rotation: every seventh
- Holiday rotation: one every two years
- Call time: three to four call shifts every seven weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $29.50 - $44.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera@Home Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Visiting Nurse, Healthcare , Hartford, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!