Registered Nurse (RN) - Long-term Care
Company: Avera Sister James Care Center
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each
patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- The Registered Nurse is accountable for assisting the team by
supervising, assessing, administering medications and treatments as
directed, to ensure quality care and teamwork in the household,
with resident directed care. - This is done in accordance with our
policies, procedures, and the state and federal
- Supports the hospital's goal of excellence in patient care in a
Christian, caring environment by facilitating positive employee
relations and supporting department goals. -
- Provides exceptional care and service to patients, residents,
guests and fellow employees at all times.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to
demonstrate and support the hospital's Catholic heritage and Avera
co-sponsorship values of hospitality, compassion and stewardship.
- Provides care/service in accordance with regulatory and
accrediting agencies standards and Catholic Ethical and Religious
Education &/or Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing, with an
Associate Diploma or B.S. degree preferred.
- 1 year of long term care experience preferred.
- Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or
"multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact
state outside of SD.
- BLS Certification within 60 days of hire.
- 6:00am-6:30pm, every third weekend, every third holiday; 72
hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sister James Care Center, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Long-term Care, Healthcare , Irene, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!