Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-time
Company: Avera Sacred Heart - Pavilion
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - -Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - -Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
-Join the Avera Sacred Heart Team as a Physical Therapist. - Avera
is a mission driven organization with a great company culture,
patient focused care, and supportive team environment.
-You may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus with a 2-year
We welcome new graduates and experienced therapists on our team. -
- Paid Time Off available on Day 1 and options for Free Health
- Student Loan Repayment: This position is eligible for Avera's
Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans
and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000)
from Avera will help pay down your principal balance
- You will be able to provide excellent care, positively affect
our patients and their families, and build strong relationships.
- You will support patients in an -outpatient setting. -
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a consistent
caseload, balanced support, and a variety of work with acute,
outpatient and specialty populations.
- You will have an opportunity to grow your skills in by
collaborating with other Sacred Heart team members in Occupational
Therapy, SLP, and Nursing. - - -
- We provide on line education to maintain your
- Yankton, SD is a wonderful mid-west community to live and raise
your family with proximity to a wide variety of outdoor recreation
options. - Check out on these websites: -
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's or Doctorate degree preferred
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist - in the State of
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire
- Day Shift, Monday - Friday with occasional weekend/holiday
- Full Time; 80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $33.50 - $50.50 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart - Pavilion, Sioux Falls , Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-time, Healthcare , Utica, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!