Speech Language Pathology Assistant - Full-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Exciting opportunity to join Avera as a Speech Language Pathology
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain experience for those
that are looking to further their education in healthcare or be
involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility.
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding
service to a variety of individuals.
- The Speech Language Pathology Assistant, under the direction
and supervision of a Speech and Language Pathologist, assists in
supplementing, enhancing, and extending speech/language therapy
services by completing a variety of tasks such as, but not limited
to, direct activities with patients designed to develop
pre-language and language skills, oral-motor control for speech
production, vocalization, and use of assistive technology devices
- The SLPA will also serve as a receptionist and clerical support
in outpatient therapy clinic settings.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree from Speech -Language Pathology Assistant
program or Bachelor's Degree in Speech -Language Pathology or
Communication Disorders with a minimum of 70 hours field
work/clinical experience from a board-approved program.
- Licensed by the State of South Dakota as a Speech Language
Pathology Assistant required.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm; 80 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience.
- $20.00 - $28.75 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Speech Language Pathology Assistant - Full-time, Healthcare , Fulton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!