Registered Nurse (RN) - Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Company: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Experienced Nurses AND December 2023 or May 2024 Graduates are
welcome to apply!
- Student Loan Repayment: This position is eligible for -Avera's
-Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans
and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000)
from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Full time benefits eligible position; 72hrs/2wks; Live in
- Opportunities: Med Surg Unit, ICU, Women's and Children's
Center, Dialysis, or Pre/Post-Operative. Upon completion of your
application, HR will contact you about your preference.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates patient care for assigned
patients utilizing the nursing process.
Licensure, Certification, and Education
- Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
- Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or
"multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact
state outside of SD.
- Current BLS certification or completion upon next available
Additional Unit Specific Certifications
- Med Surg Unit- ACLS Certification within 6 months of
- ACLS Certification
- TNCC or TCAR within 12 months of hire
- FCCS within 12 months of hire
- Women's and Children's
- NRP within 6 months of hire
- Pre/Post-Operative- ACLS and PALS encouraged within 1st year of
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $29.50 - $44.25
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Healthcare , Volin, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!