Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedics
Company: Avera Medical Group Orthopedics Sioux Falls
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - -Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - -Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to
deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: -You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Provides for the delivery of professional RN nursing care.
Avera McKennan requires all nurses to practice in a competent level
within the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of
- Multi-state licensure required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota may be
required depending on patient/job assignment.
- Varied Shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $25.75 - $38.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Medical Group Orthopedics Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedics, Healthcare , Baltic, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!