Registered Nurse (RN) - Avera Prince of Peace
Company: Avera Prince of Peace-Skilled Nursing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
**This position may be eligible for a $30,000 sign-on bonus with
a three (3) year commitment. - Must have one (1) -long-term care
Join the RN -Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurse (RN) looking to deliver
the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused
**This position is eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment
Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each
month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help
pay down your principal balance faster.**
- A comprehensive insurance package through Avera Health
- Competitive paid time off accrual (up to 40 hours front-loaded
for eligible candidates)
- Generous 403b retirement match program (up to
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP); 3-complimentary
consultations annually with a licensed counselor -
Long Term Relationships
- Form meaningful relationships with residents and their
families/support systems. -
- Live the Avera mission through your daily work
Assesses, plans, coordinates and evaluates patient care in the
skilled nursing facility while working with a team of care
providers to ensure quality care, while providing a safe and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Licensure/Certification/Registration and Experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is
- Previous experience in Long Term Care is helpful. -
- Primarily 12 hours shifts - 7:00am-7:30pm - or -
- Varied Shifts; Every 3rd weekend
- Assesses, plans, coordinates and evaluates resident care in the
beautiful nursing facility at Avera Prince of Peace. - Working with
a team of care providers to ensure quality care, while providing a
safe, dignified and loving home environment.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Prince of Peace-Skilled Nursing, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - Avera Prince of Peace, Healthcare , Canton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!