Registered Nurse (RN) - House Supervisor - Full-time
Company: Avera Queen of Peace
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor
looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South
- Provides supervision, direction and coordination of clinical
staff and activities in the absence of the director(s). -
- Performs nursing duties including patient care as a Registered
Nurse in the acute care units/Emergency Department as needed,
however, is not assigned a patient workload. -
Experience & Licensure/Certification
- Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota. - Bachelors prepared
- Basic Life Support, ACLS, PALS, and NRP certification is
mandatory within six months of employment. TNCC optional.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience in acute care,
Emergency Department, home health, hospice, community health,
oncology, and/or long term care preferred.
- Night shift, 7:00pm-7:00am, every third weekend, every third
holiday; 72 hours every 2 weeks
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Queen of Peace, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - House Supervisor - Full-time, Healthcare , Dimock, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!