Registered Nurse (RN) - CVS & Pulm
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Posted on: September 20, 2023
*This Unit has -Straight Weekend -Contracts
**$6,000 Sign-On Bonus** -
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Magnet Recognized: - Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health
Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for
meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to deliver the
best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings.
**May be eligible for a $6,000 Sign-On Bonus**
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may
be eligible for -Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which
helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra
payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down
your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure
and employment requirements and become nationally
- 51 bed unit -(16 pulmonary acute step down ICU beds)
- Fast-paced unit with 200 total staff
- Opportunities for self-scheduling
- Advancement opportunities as a Resource Nurse, Clinical Nurse
Educator and other Leadership roles.
- Opportunity for straight night or weekend contract
- Safe patient ratios: - One nursing professional: -3-4 patients
on day shift; 4-5 patients on night shift
The R.N.'s purpose is to provide quality nursing care to our
patients and to supervise the staff working with the R.N. to
coordinate cares with ancillary staff, and to communicate
effectively with the physician to ensure quality patient care.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is
strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. - -
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota
and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $30.50 - $45.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls , Registered Nurse (RN) - CVS & Pulm, Healthcare , Baltic, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!