Radiology Technologist Assistant - PRN
Company: Avera Medical Group Family Medicine/Avera Now Mitc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: - Avera has been named among the
nation's 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America's
Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care
Organization by CHIME.
Culture: - Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and
options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts
to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Exciting opportunity to join Avera as a Radiology Technologist
- Positive Work Environment: -Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare
experience for those that are looking to further their education in
healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures in
general radiology department. - Assists in the upkeep of the
- Must be enrolled as a 2nd year student at an accredited school
of Radiologic Technology, be in good academic standing and be in
preparation to write the national registry exam.
- Previous hospital clinical experience is required.
- Must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists within 6 months of graduating from an accredited
School of Radiologic Technology.
- PRN, varied shifts, as needed, casual requirements per
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Medical Group Family Medicine/Avera Now Mitc, Sioux Falls , Radiology Technologist Assistant - PRN, Healthcare , Plankinton, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!