Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Long-term Care
Company: Avera Brady Assisted Living
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: - Work at Avera where current employees rate
their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career
opportunities are endless.
Culture: -Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork,
with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and
our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: - Competitive pay, free health insurance, and
options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses,
various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Join our outstanding team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at
Avera Brady Assisted Living!
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for
-Avera's -Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off
your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up
to $10,000) from -Avera -will help pay down your principal balance
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we
practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our
pride by delivering excellent care.
- Committed to Excellence: Avera Brady was recently again named a
5-star facility, based on three categories: state survey results,
quality and staffing.
- Excellent Benefits: Avera offers excellent benefits including
health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with
competitive salary and shift differential.
- Actively uses the nursing process in goal-focused resident
- Assumes leadership of the department in the absence of the
- Assesses/evaluates residents for appropriateness of Assisted
Living, including specific needs and in cooperation with the
- Identifies and effectively communicates pertinent resident
information to the health care team, residents and families in a
clear, concise and timely manner.
Licensure/Certification/Registration and Experience
- Licensed Practical Nursing license in SD is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare experience
- Day/Evening/Night Shift, every third weekend, every third
holiday; 72 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly
rate dependent upon experience. -
- $22.50 - $31.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Keywords: Avera Brady Assisted Living, Sioux Falls , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Long-term Care, Healthcare , Dimock, South Dakota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!